Background

23 November 2011

Pros and Cons

One of the benefits of having a soap and beauty products business is the product testing,or having little bits and pieces of things left over that are crying out for you to use them. Today, I had some bath salts left from a bespoke order, so I had a lovely long soak in a geranium scented bath.  It's a hard life.

The obvious downside, is not having enough hours in the day not only for product development, but for thinking about new products and researching ingredients. Because the days are not terribly structured (I work part time, and have the petsitting business so there is a great deal of juggling) you have to grab time where you can find it which is often quite difficult and frustrating.

With Christmas fast approaching, and having given it no thought at all, and with little cash to spend I am panicking a little. Somehow I have to buy all my presents, cards etc with about tuppence ha'penny. This is going to be interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment