Background

14 July 2010

Crisis Just About Averted

Had a bit of a crisis a little while ago. The price of Babassu Oil has rocketed in price and it is in my soap. I had visions of either having to get a brand new safety assessment, or putting the price of the soap up so much no-one would buy.

A few frantic emails to my supplier and my safety assessor later, I heaved a huge sigh of relief when my lovely assessor Scott, said that he would amend the assessment for me without charge. So, while I have been waiting for the new assessment I have not been able to make any soap, and I am a little behind.

Am I the only person who does not have enough hours in the day? I need to catch up on the soap making, do a considerable amount of marketing and try to work my way through the growing list of things I have to do. If anyone could manage to slot another day into the week, I would be grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne! Glad you got your Babassu oil dilemma sorted that was so good of Scott..and I'm with you totally about not having enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete