Background

30 December 2010

Must be Mad

I have a few free days, so what do I do? Take the tiles off the bathroom wall.


I was lying in the bath looking at the colour of the paint, and decided that I did not like it. The following day, I went and bought a tester pot which I really liked, but the colour did not go with the tiles, so instead of changing the colour of the paint, I started to take off the tiles. I am sure that is the wrong way round!

Most of the tiles have now been removed, but the remaining ones are decidedly stubborn little blighters. I have smacked my knuckles umpteen times and have come to the conclusion that it was not such a good idea after all. Oh well, not much I can do about it now.

Of course, I have had "help" from the kittens who have been chasing the bits around the bath. It is very kind of them, but the sort of help I could do without.

2 comments:

  1. Try using a steamer on the tiles, they'll pop off no bother after that. Beats bleeding and sore knuckles lol. Can't wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they off yet? Don't forget to show us more pictures of your progress!

    ReplyDelete