Background

21 November 2010

Cold


I have just made my first Cold Process soap. As you can see, I do not have a very steady pouring hand.

It is for a new range of soaps which have Babassu oil and silk added for that extra touch of luxury. It is a slightly more delicate process than Hot Process in that you have to take notice of the oil temperatures. I  will be really interested to see how it turns out. The problem is that I have no patience and I have to wait weeks to be able to use it.

Talking about cold, I have just seen the weather forecast and there is a cold wind blowing our way later in the week. With it comes the first snows of winter, not here luckily, but I don't do cold very well at all.

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful colour Suzanne, can't wait to see it cut.
    I know what you mean about the cold weather, it makes me want to hibernate until April!

    ReplyDelete