Background

18 September 2010

New Arrivals

Well, the stork paid me a visit last night, and left me two furry little bundles. The ginger kitten is called Fidget while his sister is Echo.

Fidget is a real Mummies boy, and vocal with it. He wants to sit on my knee, and if I have the audacity to need the toilet, or to go and get myself a drink he shouts until I get back.

Echo on the other hand, is a bit more stand-offish, but has at least stopped flinching if I tickle her under the chin. They are beautiful little beasties and I am having buckets of fun with them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh they're adorable Suzanne! If you'd had them the day I came we wouldn't have got any soaping done at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kittens are adorable, I love the way they are all cosied up under the cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne
    aww those two are little cuties and sounds like they have totally different characters too!

    ReplyDelete