Background

12 May 2012

Change of Seasons

Well, the sun is finally shining and perhaps Spring is on its way. Winter has seemed longer than normal this year and I will certainly be glad when temperatures rise. There is a cold wind keeping temperatures down, and I have to wear something wooly but bright sun and blue skies do raise the spirits.

I have just decided to do a Countryside Fair towards the end of July. It is the first time I have done a fair like this, and I don't really know what to expect. It is a two day event, but I am only going to attend on the Saturday. If it is successful, then I may do the whole weekend next year. They apparently have a large number of people attending over the weekend, so I had better get soaping!

Labels are taking up a great deal of my time at the moment, or rather lack of them. The company I have been getting them from has raised their prices considerably and because I may change the artwork shortly, I only want a small run. Finding a company which does short runs of labels which will stand up to oil and water is well nigh impossible. I want something which looks professional not something that looks like I have knocked it up in the garden shed.

I finally had my oven fixed last week, and it has not been out of action since! I have made bread - twice, used it to insulate my CP soap, and pigged out on a lovely veggie lasagne. I don't know how I managed without it for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment