Background

02 May 2011

The trouble with long weekends


The trouble with long weekends is going back to work. It is bad enough after a standard weekend, but when you have had four days away from the office, it is so much harder to chain yourself to a desk again, especially when the sun is shining. I have never liked the routine of office and paperwork, but I have a mortgage, ergo no choice. So, tomorrow the chain will be out and I will be back into the routine.

On a happier note, soy wax candles are available to buy on the website. The first fragrance we have released is the lovely Lemongrass and Ginger. It is a light, fresh and uplifting fragrance.






1 comment:

  1. Your candles look lovely. I hear your pain as I was away on holidays for 11 days (and a lot of that time was spent making product to gear up for market season which has began) and just came back on Monday. I can't explain how brutal it is to be back with the nice weather and the fact that I'm a creative person. Like you I deal with tonnes of paperwork and students as I'm at a university. Only 2 more days of our week left.

    ReplyDelete